Featured Product: 1st Phorm Opti-Greens 50
Goal: General Health & Wellness
How I Use It: I drink Opti-Greens 50 every single morning. I usually mix it with Phormula-1 post-workout, but it can be mixed with water, juice or anything you prefer.
Why I think this 1st Phorm product is amazing:
- It is low temperature processed. Why is that important? Because if it’s manufactured using a high-temperature process, it loses a lot of it’s nutritional value.
- It’s jam packed with 50 ingredients, including greens that are 100% non-GMO and grown in the USA. It also has non-synthetic botanical superfoods, phytonutrients, digestive enzymes and probiotics. 1st Phorm has successfully create the most complete greens powder on the market today!
- You would think something so healthy must taste horrible, but NO!!!!! This is the most delicious tasting greens drink I have ever had. It’s a mixed berry flavor, and it doesn’t even taste like a green, grassy, earthy-dirt kinda drink. I am not kidding you!
- You may LOVE to eat your vegetables and think you don’t need a green drink, well you are wrong. Opti-Greens 50 not only gives you the vitamins and minerals you need, but it has…
- Phytonutrients to help remove free radicals from your body
- Digestive enzymes and probiotics to help improve digestion, increase immunity, and increase your energy.
- Glycemic balance blend to help your body optimize the carbs you ingest and store them as muscle energy instead of storing them as fat.
Can you guess which one is 1st Phorm’s Opti-Greens 50 product??
Want to learn more? Check out these resources:
- Opti-Greens 50 Description & Ingredients
- My Un-official video review of Opti-Greens 50
- Opti-Greens 50 review by Jenna Fail (1st Phorm Athlete)